Please read these instructions carefully before using this website.
Company name: Itancia
Head office address: 69 rue Thomas Lemaitre – 92000 Nanterre, France
Telephone number: +33 (0)2 41 71 30 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal form: French simplified joint-stock company (SAS – société par actions simplifiée)
Share capital: €10,800,000
Publication Director: Clément HERAUD
Company registration number: 433 061 975 (Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre)
Intra-community VAT No.: FR44433061975
SAS (French simplified joint-stock company) with share capital of €10,069,020
Registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Lille Métropole under the number 424 761 419 00045
APE code: 2620Z
VAT No.: FR 22 424 761 419
Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
The structure of the website www.itancia.com, as well as all its constituent texts, images, sounds, names, marks and logos, are the exclusive property of Itancia or have been the subject of a partial assignment of rights or the granting of authorisation to publish by their authors. Any unauthorised reproduction or distribution by any means whatsoever of all or part of the information and content on this site is prohibited. The content is available for private and non-collective use. As the French Intellectual Property Code only authorises, under Article L. 122-5.2° and 3°a, “copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copier and not intended for collective use” as well as analyses and short quotations for the purposes of examples or illustrations, “any representation or reproduction, in full or in part, carried out without the consent of the author or the author’s assignees or successors in title is unlawful” (Art. L. 122-4). Such representation or reproduction, by any process whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable under Articles L. 335-2 onwards of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Any request for authorisation must be sent by email to Itancia at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your computer when you browse the web. These files store user information such as activity and preferences, the purpose of which is to enable the server of the website to easily identify the user from one site to another.
What data is collected?
Where are they stored?
Cookies are stored on the user’s device.
Why are they used?
– Store user profile personal information
– Facilitate downloading of documents from sites
– Take steps necessary for the supply of products/services
– Configure the user’s browser to block, reject, delete or deactivate cookies and other tracking technology
– Identify problems and use of websites
– Perform a standard traffic analysis on sites
– Monitor the use of the site for anonymous visitor statistics purposes
– Track user visit history
– For commercial purposes
However, if the user rejects or deletes cookies or any other tracking technology, they may no longer be able to access certain pages or use important features, including being able to download documents and set up a user profile.
This consent remains valid for a maximum of 13 months.
Itancia processes personal data fairly, transparently, in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, and securely. The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract and the management of relations with customers.
What personal data is collected? How is this data processed?
Itancia collects information when there is:
– a connection to our websites
– a connection to the site https://btob.itancia.com/
– an after-sales/repair request on the site rma.eco-recycle.eu
This information includes:
– Identification data: title, last name, first name, company, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number
– Transaction data: number, details of purchase or sale, good or service subscribed to or sold
– Service usage data: activity data, product/service preferences information, purchasing history, web pages visited
– Data related to the devices used: device operating status, configuration, usage and performance monitoring data
– Internet data: Cookies, IP address, page login identification
All information collected may be used for the management of: contracts, orders, invoices, delivery, shipping, services, after-sales services, complaints, surveys, statistics, newsletters, dispute management, requests to access or rectify their data or objections to its processing.
It will be transmitted to the various departments to meet their respective needs.
In accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), every person has the following rights:
– Right of access: the right to access all of their information
– Right of rectification: the right to correct or complete their data
– Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”): the right to request the erasure of their data
– Right to restrict processing: the right, in some cases, to request that an organisation temporarily freeze the use of certain data
– Right to data portability: the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format
– Right to object: the right to object to the use of some data by an organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, simply contact Itancia by mail or e-mail:
Quality Department – DPO
Les Landes, 49510 La Jubaudière, France
Itancia undertakes to send a response within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request.
Failing that, it is possible to refer the matter to the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency): https://www.cnil.fr/en/home